Forum Wyspa Khorinis Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ UżytkownicyGrupy Zaloguj
Chargers running back Melvin Gordon had a big game today

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Wyspa Khorinis Strona Główna » Ogłoszenia\Ankiety Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
Chargers running back Melvin Gordon had a big game today
Autor Wiadomość
liny195
Nowy Użytkownik

Post Chargers running back Melvin Gordon had a big game today Odpowiedz z cytatem
San Francisco 49ers T-Shirt , and a banged-up 49ers team couldn’t keep up.Gordon gained 104 yards on 15 carries, and added 55 yards on seven catches, as the Chargers beat the 49ers 29-27.The 49ers were playing without injured starting quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo, but C.J. Beathard San Francisco 49ers Hats , making his first start of the season, played reasonably well in Garoppolo’s place. Beathard had to leave the game briefly with an injury as well, giving way to Nick Mullens, who had never before taken an NFL snap. Fortunately for the 49ers San Francisco 49ers Hoodie , Beathard was able to return and finish the game.Several other 49ers, including tackle Joe Staley and receiver Dante Pettis, went down during the game. The 49ers are hurting right now.The Chargers got three touchdown passes from Philip Rivers, as well as an 86-yard interception return from Trevor Williams Youth Customized San Francisco 49ers Jerseys , and the win improved their record to 2-2. The 49ers’ loss drops them to 1-3 as a disappointing season continues. Bill Walsh’s life will probably be the subject of a Hollywood movie in another decade. I guess once they get that Vince Lombardi flick figured out they’ll move onto Walsh. He’s already had some great documentaries, the NFL Football Life episode being one of my favorites. This one is a brief 15 minute documentary I found while lurking around the 49ers reddit page. Given the talent appearing in the video, I have to think it’s something professionally done. The YouTube user Niners Museum made me think this may be playing in the 49ers museum at Levi’s Stadium, but I have no confirmation on this. In any case www.49ersauthorizedshops.com , the above video is worth a watch because it has greats like Joe Montana, Steve Young, George Seifert, and others talking about Walsh’s coaching style. You also get some high quality audio clips of Walsh talking which never get old San Francisco 49ers Womens T-Shirt , and again, sound like something Vince Lombardi would say. You should be able to watch the video above, but if you can’t you can view it on YouTube by going here.
Pią Mar 08, 2019 05:09 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Odwiedź stronę autora
Reklama

Pią Mar 08, 2019 05:09
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Wyspa Khorinis Strona Główna » Ogłoszenia\Ankiety Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: